What is ETH E-Citations?
ETH E-Citations is the freely accessible online university bibliography of ETH Zurich. It provides details on a long-term basis of the academic publications that have originated either at ETH Zurich or in collaboration with at least one ETH member. ETH E-Citations therefore offers a broad overview of the research activities and research results of ETH Zurich.
Further advantages for the authors include:
- assertion of the originator's claim to intellectual property rights
- long-term citability of publications, thus making them easier to locate
- ensuring citability particularly of printed and/or digital publications that are not or have not been available via the book trade or from a publisher
- the possibility of making the full text of works available via the ETH E-Collection, providing there are no legal restrictions
- dissemination of the references and corresponding publications
- supporting the reputation of ETH Zurich researchers and teachers
- inclusion of RSS feeds in websites
ETH E-Citations is the official source for references in the Web-CMS as well as in the Annual Academic Achievements of ETH Zurich.
E-Publishing and Digital Curation (pdf, 816kB)